This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between Two Dollars LTD (hereinafter “Two Dollars” or the Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
The “Two Dollars” website is not a media outlet. By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the “Two Dollars” website!
Subject of the agreement
The administration grants the user the right to purchase information on the site used for educational purposes.
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
– search for information on the site
– purchase information on the site
– copy advertising information from the site to other sites indicating the source
– use site information for personal commercial educational purposes
The administration has the right:
– at your discretion and the need to create, change, cancel rules
– restrict access to any information on the site
– create, modify, delete information
The user undertakes:
– ensure the accuracy of the information provided
– do not disrupt the site’s performance
– do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
– maintain the site’s functionality, except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration
– to provide the user with the ability to access the training material and information acquired by him
Liability of the parties
– the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the services expected by the User and actually received services
– the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
– the administration is not responsible for the achievement of practical results related to the use of the information contained in the purchased training material, any recommendations contained in the training materials are carried out by the Buyer at their own discretion
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement enters into force upon registration on the site and / or purchasing goods or services from the site.
The agreement expires when a new version of it appears.
The user confirms that he will use the received goods or services for the purpose of making a profit and / or conducting business.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
When the agreement is changed, in some cases, when possible, the administration may notify users in a convenient way.